- Global Energy Infrastructure
Klaus Brun is the Director of Research and Development at Elliott Group, leading a group of 60+ professionals in the development of turbomachinery and related systems for the energy industry. He holds nine patents, has authored more than 350 papers, and is the editor of three textbooks on energy systems and turbomachinery. In the past, Dr. Brun has held positions in product development and management, engineering and executive management at Southwest Research Institute, Solar Turbines, General Electric and Alstom.
Modern advanced control and monitoring systems for centrifugal compressors support compression plant operation at the highest possible efficiency, availability and reliability.
Due to the potential of hydrogen in the context of developing a decarbonized energy infrastructure, technologies for efficiently producing, transporting, storing and utilizing it have attracted significant investment.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group