- Global Energy Infrastructure
Veiga, J. P.
Joaquin Perez Veiga is the Head of the Project Planning Department for Técnicas Reunidas. He has 30 yr of experience in EPC project planning and scheduling. Mr. Veiga earned a degree in industrial engineering from the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM), along with a degree in economics from UNED.
Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Construction / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Management / People / Products / Safety
It is widely accepted that new management methods are needed to curb the frequent delays and cost overruns observed in engineering and construction projects.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dutch firms get up to $49 B annually in fossil fuel subsidies 9/20
- Fugro provides geotechnical expertise for clean fuel project in Louisiana 9/20
- Britain delays ban on new petrol and diesel cars to 2035 9/20
- Russian oil producers send CPC Blend to UAE, open new export route 9/20
- India's ONGC willing to wait to regain oil from Russian project 9/20
- China's fuel oil imports ease for second straight month in August 9/20
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group