- Construction Boxscore
de Koning, B.
Ben de Koning is head of sales at Sulzer’s Rotterdam Service Center in The Netherlands, and has over 25 years of experience in the rotating equipment industry. He graduated in automobile and mechanical engineering, as well as in management and business economics, before entering the world of turbomachinery. He has worked for various urbomachinery OEMs and has wide experience in international sales and technical rotating equipment services in the oil and gas and power generation sectors.
When a scheduled maintenance task at a refinery in Germany revealed the need for a new rotor assembly, working with local independent specialists enabled the team responsible to improve the design and performance of the compressor without further interruption to service.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Yokogawa invests in and signs memorandum on business partnership with Tsubame BHB 2/21
- Russia's Feb oil exports from western ports seen around 8.2 MMt 2/21
- Vitol buys first naphtha cargo from Nigeria's Dangote oil refinery 2/21
- Technip Energies invests in the United Airlines Ventures Sustainable Flight Fund 2/21
- KT awarded Eni contract for hydrogen production in Livorno plant biorefinery conversion 2/21
- Asia's SAF projects and agreements 2/20
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group