- Global Energy Infrastructure
Tukur, N. M.
Nasiru M. Tukur is an Engineering Consultant with Saudi Aramco’s Process & Control Systems department. Dr. Tukur earned his PhD in chemical engineering from the University of Manchester, UK, and an MS degree in the same specialty from the King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (KFUPM) in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. He has more than 30 yr of experience in the refining and petrochemical industries, as well as academia. He previously taught chemical engineering at KFUPM and worked with SABIC Engineering & Project Management as a Senior Process Engineer in Jubail Industrial City before joining Saudi Aramco in 2010.
Used oils generated through industrial and non-industrial (e.g., locomotives) sources are an industry segment that needs global attention for enhanced circularity.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Global airlines body urges oil sector to invest more in sustainable fuel 12/6
- Clariant to cut 170 jobs after closing Romania plant, downsize German operations 12/6
- Iran Revolutionary Guards seize two vessels smuggling 4.5 million liters of fuel 12/6
- Lummus and NET Power sign strategic supplier agreement for heat transfer equipment 12/6
- Nextchem (Maire Group) awarded a process design contract by DG Fuels for a bio-waste to SAF facility in the U.S. 12/6
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group