- Global Energy Infrastructure
Shahreyar Khan is an Engineering Specialist with Saudi Aramco’s Process & Control Systems department. He has extensive global work experience over two decades in the downstream conventional oil refining, shale wet-side processes and fuels quality, process design, technical services, operations support, R&D, capital projects, and industrial investment appraisals and commercial negotiations. Khan is a Chartered Professional Chemical Engineer (Engineers Australia) and earned a Registered PE Queensland (RPEQ) title. He also received a Master in Project Management degree from the University of Sydney, Australia.
Used oils generated through industrial and non-industrial (e.g., locomotives) sources are an industry segment that needs global attention for enhanced circularity.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Global airlines body urges oil sector to invest more in sustainable fuel 12/6
- Clariant to cut 170 jobs after closing Romania plant, downsize German operations 12/6
- Iran Revolutionary Guards seize two vessels smuggling 4.5 million liters of fuel 12/6
- Lummus and NET Power sign strategic supplier agreement for heat transfer equipment 12/6
- Nextchem (Maire Group) awarded a process design contract by DG Fuels for a bio-waste to SAF facility in the U.S. 12/6
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group