- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mohammed Alqahtani is a rotating equipment specialist working for Saudi Aramco with more than 10 yr of experience in maintaining rotating machinery. His previous experience includes working in mechanical engineering, reliability, projects and technical support related to rotating equipment. Alqahtani is involved in developing and deploying 3D printing and reverse engineering at Saudi Aramco. He provides technical support and troubleshooting of failures during shop and field repairs/rebuilds of rotating equipment as per API and other international standards. Alqahtani earned an MS in mechanical engineering from the University of Minnesota.
A hydrocracker makeup compressor in a refinery in Saudi Arabia failed during operation. Upon internal inspection of the compressor, it was found that the cylinder liner was cracked and needed a replacement (FIG. 1).
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
- INEOS announces the acquisition of the Eastman Texas City (U.S.) site for $500 MM 9/28
- Mexico's Pemex struggles to boost oil refining in Aug as fuel imports rise 9/28
- EU court imposes €32 MM euro fine on Britain for pleasure boat fuel 9/28
- Singapore's middle distillates stocks hit over 6-month high on jet fuel imports 9/28
- Kremlin: no plans to raise crude oil supply to offset fuel export ban 9/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group