- Global Energy Infrastructure
Al-Qahtani, A. A.
is a Hydrocarbon Measurement Engineer with more than 6 yr of experience with Saudi Aramco, mainly in the field of custody/royalty measurement systems. He has developed multiple uncertainty calculation models related to fiscal measurement systems and earned a BS degree in mechanical engineering from King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals.
Uncertainty in input parameters does not have an identical effect on uncertainty in the output.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group