- Global Energy Infrastructure
Bhatasana, C. N.
Chandulal N. Bhatasana is the Chairman of the Custody Measurement Standards Committee at Saudi Aramco and has more than 30 yr of experience in custody/fiscal metering and instrumentation. Bhatasana has authored several papers and received patents on innovative techniques related to proving systems in custody metering. He holds a BS degree in engineering.
It is important to accurately measure hydrocarbon commodities transferred through pipelines or marine terminals at the point where ownership of the commodity is transferred.
Uncertainty in input parameters does not have an identical effect on uncertainty in the output.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group