- Global Energy Infrastructure
Namilakonda, P. K.
Pranay K. Namilakonda is a Process Engineer with Samsung Engineering America, a global EPC firm based in Houston, Texas. He is a licensed professional engineer and has more than 15 yr of experience in front-end engineering execution of various hydrocarbon projects. He also leads the process engineering group, with an emphasis on engineering automation. Mr. Namilakonda earned an MS degree in chemical engineering from Oklahoma State University, and a BTech degree in chemical engineering from Osmania University, India.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Valves
Pressure-relief devices play a critical role in the hydrocarbon processing industry.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group