- Construction Boxscore
Kumar, M. S.
Mahesh Kumar S is the Chief Scientist with SABIC and has 19 yr of experience in the petrochemical industry with a focus on identifying areas for improvement resulting in feedstock maximization, asset utilization, yield Improvement and loss minimization. Key aspects of his work include working with an interdisciplinary team to address process issues in crackers and to identify new opportunities and implement cost-effective solutions. He has published more than 15 papers in peer reviewed journals and has filed and been granted five international patents.
C3, splitter revamp case study emphasizes importance of balancing in four-pass trays to achieve separation efficiency and capacity
The C<sub>3</sub> splitter in an olefins plant is one of the most important and critical pieces of equipment: it separates polymer-grade propylene from propane.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Honeywell adds augmented reality to its Immersive Field Simulator 2/23
- Vitol Bunkers takes delivery of first biofuel barge in Asia 2/23
- TotalEnergies’ Texas refinery running at minimal rates 2/23
- EIA: U.S. crude stockpiles rise, products draw on low refining rates 2/23
- Iraq reopens North Refinery in Baiji closed for a decade 2/23
- Airbus and TotalEnergies sign strategic partnership for sustainable aviation fuels 2/23
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group