- Global Energy Infrastructure
Khawdah, M. A.
Mohammad A. Khawdah is the Process Engineering Department Senior Manager at Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Complex, a SABIC affiliate company. He earned a BS degree in chemical engineering from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals and has more than 13 yr of international technical experience working with a world-leading technology licensor in the oil and gas industry specializing in process technology licensing, catalysts and adsorbents manufacturing. Khawdah has served in several technical positions as Technical Advisor, engineering technology Superintendent, and process engineering and operation Manager for pre-commissioning and commissioning activities of mega-project startup and operational technical support for a number of refineries, petrochemicals and gas processing plants worldwide.
C3, splitter revamp case study emphasizes importance of balancing in four-pass trays to achieve separation efficiency and capacity
The C<sub>3</sub> splitter in an olefins plant is one of the most important and critical pieces of equipment: it separates polymer-grade propylene from propane.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Mitigating methane emissions: Digital strategies for the energy industry 12/11
- Phillips 66 announces 2024 capital program 12/11
- Neste partners with Coleman Oil Company to make renewable diesel more widely available in Washington State (U.S.) 12/11
- OQ signs nine agreements to establish $88-MM industrial projects in the Ladayn Polymer Park in Suhar 12/11
- New Renewable Fuel Standard volume targets facilitate renewable natural gas production 12/11
- South Africa picks Russia's Gazprombank as PetroSA refinery partner 12/11
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group