- Global Energy Infrastructure
Scott Lehmann is responsible for product segmentation and delivering market driven products and solutions for Petrotechnics. Mr. Lehmann joined Petrotechnics in 2010 and has more than 20 yr of senior management experience in enterprise software. Before he joined Petrotechnics, he co-founded a VC-backed enterprise storage software startup; was the EMEA Security Products Marketing Manager at Microsoft and the Director of EMEA Channel at security software vendor Sybari Software (acquired by Microsoft). Mr. Lehmann is focused on empowering organizations to achieve operational excellence through digital transformation, the IIoT and IT-OT convergence. He is regularly published in top tier industry and technology publications. Mr. Lehmann has a BA degree from Tufts University and an MA degree from Georgetown University.
Roundtable: Digital transformation in oil and gas: Is the hype justified and is the industry going far enough?
Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Refining / Analyzers / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / Products / Rotating Equipment
Digital transformation in oil and gas: Is the hype justified and is the industry going far enough?
Environment & Safety / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Project Management / People / Refining / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / Safety / Africa / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Europe / Middle East
Without a doubt, digitalization is the engine fueling the growing adoption of operational excellence (OE) in hazardous industries.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group