- Global Energy Infrastructure
Mat Malladi is President of Corporate Business Development at Reliance Industries. Dr. Malladi has more than 39 yr of experience in downstream operations and research and development. He holds several patents and earned a PhD in chemical engineering from the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago.
Roundtable: Digital transformation in oil and gas: Is the hype justified and is the industry going far enough?
Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Refining / Analyzers / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Management / Products / Rotating Equipment
Digital transformation in oil and gas: Is the hype justified and is the industry going far enough?
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Virent and Johnson Matthey's SAF breakthrough powers Virgin Atlantic's historic 100% sustainable transatlantic flight 11/29
- EY partners with Aspen Technology to enhance clients’ sustainability, streamline manufacturing, and modernize utility grids 11/29
- MAN Energy Solutions to build reactor for renewable fuels 11/29
- Port Hedland, WA, boosts LNG production and bunkering, aiming for IMO 2050 'zero-emissions' with onboard hydrogen 11/29
- Neste and ENOC Group enter into collaboration to drive SAF initiatives in Dubai and the MENA Region 11/29
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group