- Global Energy Infrastructure
Pinti Wang is the President and CEO of GTC Vorro Technology, and is a visionary entrepreneur with 43 yr of experience in gas processing and mass transfer technologies, along with new technology company startup success.
<em>Hydrocarbon Processing</em> sat down with Pinti Wang, President and CEO, GTC Vorro Technology, to get his insights on sulfur removal processes, technology licensing and other topics within the process industries.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Global airlines body urges oil sector to invest more in sustainable fuel 12/6
- Clariant to cut 170 jobs after closing Romania plant, downsize German operations 12/6
- Iran Revolutionary Guards seize two vessels smuggling 4.5 million liters of fuel 12/6
- Lummus and NET Power sign strategic supplier agreement for heat transfer equipment 12/6
- Nextchem (Maire Group) awarded a process design contract by DG Fuels for a bio-waste to SAF facility in the U.S. 12/6
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group