- Global Energy Infrastructure
Kongphop Boonwong is a Senior Process Design Engineer for Global R&D in Thailand. His expertise includes process troubleshooting, conceptual, basic and detailed engineering of processes and equipment. He is also a technical support engineer for FLUIDFLOW and VISIMIX engineering software. He obtained his B.Eng. degree (1st in class) in chemical engineering from Naresuan University in Thailand. Dr. Boonwong received a scholarship from SCG chemicals during his PhD degree at Chulalongkorn University to research computer-aided modeling of heterogeneous catalysts. The author can be reach at email@example.com.
The centrifugal compressor has been the workhorse of the oil and gas industry for decades.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Global airlines body urges oil sector to invest more in sustainable fuel 12/6
- Clariant to cut 170 jobs after closing Romania plant, downsize German operations 12/6
- Iran Revolutionary Guards seize two vessels smuggling 4.5 million liters of fuel 12/6
- Lummus and NET Power sign strategic supplier agreement for heat transfer equipment 12/6
- Nextchem (Maire Group) awarded a process design contract by DG Fuels for a bio-waste to SAF facility in the U.S. 12/6
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group