- Global Energy Infrastructure
Kumar, V. S.
is a Process Engineer with Fluor New Delhi. He has more than 14 yr of experience in petroleum refining, petrochemicals and fertilizer projects. He earned a Bch degree in chemical engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University in India.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Refining / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / People / Safety
As refineries and petrochemical complexes worldwide are moving toward more automated operations, plant operators are increasingly becoming dependent on process alarms for safe, smooth and continuous operation.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group