- Global Energy Infrastructure
Kumar, V. S.
is a Process Engineer with Fluor New Delhi. He has more than 14 yr of experience in petroleum refining, petrochemicals and fertilizer projects. He earned a Bch degree in chemical engineering from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University in India.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Refining / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / People / Safety
As refineries and petrochemical complexes worldwide are moving toward more automated operations, plant operators are increasingly becoming dependent on process alarms for safe, smooth and continuous operation.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dutch firms get up to $49 B annually in fossil fuel subsidies 9/20
- Fugro provides geotechnical expertise for clean fuel project in Louisiana 9/20
- Britain delays ban on new petrol and diesel cars to 2035 9/20
- Russian oil producers send CPC Blend to UAE, open new export route 9/20
- India's ONGC willing to wait to regain oil from Russian project 9/20
- China's fuel oil imports ease for second straight month in August 9/20
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group