- Construction Boxscore
Silky Wong is Fluor Corp.’s structural lead engineer in Houston, Texas on a chemical plant revamp project for its PDH expansion. She has worked on onshore refinery and petrochemical projects for the last nine years. Ms. Wong graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in civil engineering and, subsequently, from the University of California at Berkeley with her MS degree in civil engineering, with a specialty in structural engineering, materials and mechanics. She has authored/coauthored and presented more than 15 technical papers in multiple fields, including civil and structural engineering, industrial engineering, module weight management and knowledge management.
The traditional approach for collecting plant as-built data commonly used for the revamp and retrofit of existing facilities, as well as for plant maintenance and operation, includes manually collecting the data and reviewing existing plot plans, elevation drawings, systems isometrics, or other 2D CAD drawings.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- IHI and ACME signed pact to supply green ammonia from India to Japan 3/1
- Azerbaijan's Aliyev says Baku supports green energy, but world needs fossil fuels for now 3/1
- Brazil, Guyana, Suriname eye more cooperation in oil and gas 3/1
- Venezuela's February oil exports rise, but shipping delays persist 3/1
- U.S. Gulf Coast fuel oil imports hit five-year low as domestic supplies jump 3/1
- Russia boosts fuel exports to Senegal on shipping sector demand 3/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group