- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ali Babakr is a Senior Principal Materials Engineer for research and development at Emerson. Dr. Babakr has previously held various positions with Emerson and other companies as a subject matter expert dealing with metallurgical and failure evaluation, material selection and corrosion studies. He has field experience in the petroleum and petrochemical industries, and he participates in various ASTM and AMPP subcommittees. Dr. Babakr holds an MS degree and PhD in metallurgy from the University of Idaho, and a BS degree in chemistry from Huston-Tillotson University in Austin, Texas.
In refineries and petrochemical plants, valves and related components often come into contact with process media.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
- INEOS announces the acquisition of the Eastman Texas City (U.S.) site for $500 MM 9/28
- Mexico's Pemex struggles to boost oil refining in Aug as fuel imports rise 9/28
- EU court imposes €32 MM euro fine on Britain for pleasure boat fuel 9/28
- Singapore's middle distillates stocks hit over 6-month high on jet fuel imports 9/28
- Kremlin: no plans to raise crude oil supply to offset fuel export ban 9/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group