- Global Energy Infrastructure
Julie Valentine works with downstream manufacturers globally to enhance the selection of measurement and analytical devices to optimize sustainable plant operations. Valentine joined Emerson in 1993 and has more than 30 yr of experience in the refining and petrochemical process and automation industries. She has authored numerous technical papers on various applications of measurement technology in the refining industry and is a co-inventor in two U.S. patents. Valentine earned a BS degree in chemical and petroleum refining engineering from the Colorado School of Mines.
Environment & Safety / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Biofuels / Carbon Management / Crude oil / Environment / Engineering & Design / Diesel / Greenhouse Gases / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Products / Americas / Asia/Pacific
The global push to neutralize carbon-based GHG emissions by 2050 not only holds great promise for the future of the planet, but it also stands to create millions of jobs, spur rapid growth and drive technological innovation.
Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Analyzers / Compressors / Carbon Management / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Hydrogen / Loss Prevention / Management / Natural Gas / People / Products / Pumps / Rotating Equipment / Safety / Valves / Americas
Most refineries have some sort of mass balance and loss control program in place for accounting, planning and scheduling, as well as for financial and operational evaluation purposes.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group