- Global Energy Infrastructure
Per Skogberg is Product Manager at Emerson Automation Solutions. He is based in Gothenburg, Sweden, and joined Emerson in 2014. Mr. Skogberg has expertise in radar level measurement and tank gauging systems for bulk liquid storage. He holds a BS degree in industrial engineering and management, and an MS degree in management and economics of innovation, both from the Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Users of large liquid hydrocarbon storage tanks at refineries and terminals must solve a variety of problems and make trade-offs related to vapor emissions and general structural integrity for these massive containers.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group