- Global Energy Infrastructure
Per Skogberg is Product Manager at Emerson Automation Solutions. He is based in Gothenburg, Sweden, and joined Emerson in 2014. Mr. Skogberg has expertise in radar level measurement and tank gauging systems for bulk liquid storage. He holds a BS degree in industrial engineering and management, and an MS degree in management and economics of innovation, both from the Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Users of large liquid hydrocarbon storage tanks at refineries and terminals must solve a variety of problems and make trade-offs related to vapor emissions and general structural integrity for these massive containers.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Taiwan's CPC Corp seeks second jet fuel cargo this year 9/26
- Square Robot revolutionizes robotic tank inspections with EPRI’s Incubatenergy Labs 9/26
- Kuwait's oil exports shift from crude oil to petroleum products 9/26
- Indonesia's Pertamina aims to finish revamping TPPI petrochemical plant in Q4 9/26
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group