- Global Energy Infrastructure
Nabeel Qureshi is an Inspection and Corrosion Specialist with more than 13 yr of experience in deploying advanced inspection methodologies, corrosion monitoring and static equipment repair and integrity assurance.
At petrochemical and refining facilities, it is common for U-clamps over piping runs to become corroded, sometimes to the extent where they are completely thinned out.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- ORLEN partners with Yokogawa to develop cutting-edge technology for SAF production 9/22
- Oil prices rise as Russia fuel export ban stokes supply concerns 9/22
- Port Arthur LNG Phase 2 Project receives Federal Energy Regulatory Commission authorization 9/22
- EU set to demand e-fuel cars have no climate impact 9/22
- Ethanol groups slam U.S. EPA advisors for report on fuel's 'minimal' climate benefit 9/22
- China climate envoy says phasing out fossil fuels 'unrealistic' 9/22
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group