- Global Energy Infrastructure
Ashfaq Anwer is an Inspection Professional with 15 yr of experience in ammonia-urea complexes, petrochemical units, and oil and gas industries. He has extensive expertise in material selection, corrosion mapping and control, fitness-for-service studies, defining inspection framework and implementing inspection plans for old and new units.
Operations within the hydrocarbon industry involve numerous hazards to be identified, mitigated and maintained at as low a level as reasonably practicable.
At petrochemical and refining facilities, it is common for U-clamps over piping runs to become corroded, sometimes to the extent where they are completely thinned out.
After carbon steel, stainless steel remains the most commonly used material in the petrochemicals and oil and gas industries.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group