- Global Energy Infrastructure
Bob Blundell has more than 40 yr of experience in refinery operations, and served as a mid-level Manager with ExxonMobil before retiring in 2013. He is a Certified Assessor in the API Process Safety Site Assessment Program and has extensive experience in conducting refinery and terminal safety assessments. His expertise also includes safe work program development, alarm management and PSM compliance auditing. He now serves as a Process Safety Consultant for Ethos Process Safety Solutions.
When the challenging position of manager is assumed in a refinery, one of the first orders of business is to “survive” an upcoming process safety management (PSM) compliance audit.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group