- Global Energy Infrastructure
Bob Blundell has more than 40 yr of experience in refinery operations, and served as a mid-level Manager with ExxonMobil before retiring in 2013. He is a Certified Assessor in the API Process Safety Site Assessment Program and has extensive experience in conducting refinery and terminal safety assessments. His expertise also includes safe work program development, alarm management and PSM compliance auditing. He now serves as a Process Safety Consultant for Ethos Process Safety Solutions.
When the challenging position of manager is assumed in a refinery, one of the first orders of business is to “survive” an upcoming process safety management (PSM) compliance audit.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dutch firms get up to $49 B annually in fossil fuel subsidies 9/20
- Fugro provides geotechnical expertise for clean fuel project in Louisiana 9/20
- Britain delays ban on new petrol and diesel cars to 2035 9/20
- Russian oil producers send CPC Blend to UAE, open new export route 9/20
- India's ONGC willing to wait to regain oil from Russian project 9/20
- China's fuel oil imports ease for second straight month in August 9/20
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group