- Global Energy Infrastructure
Chen, Y. H.
Yin-Hsien Chen is the Director of the Crackless Monomer Company and Cartell Chemical. He is experienced in cyanoacrylate adhesive manufacturing, achieving a JV between French Arkema group and Cartell Chemical Taiwan. He earned a BS degree in chemical and material engineering from the University of Auckland, along with an MS degree in management from Imperial College London.
Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Aromatics / Catalysts / Economics / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Products / Reactors
This article focuses on a novel extractive distillation (ED) process for recovering benzene, toluene and xylene (BTX) aromatics from a full-boiling-range pyrolysis gasoline or reformate feedstock—a process that has been commercially demonstrated and is ready for licensing or a JV.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Mitigating methane emissions: Digital strategies for the energy industry 12/11
- Phillips 66 announces 2024 capital program 12/11
- Neste partners with Coleman Oil Company to make renewable diesel more widely available in Washington State (U.S.) 12/11
- OQ signs nine agreements to establish $88-MM industrial projects in the Ladayn Polymer Park in Suhar 12/11
- New Renewable Fuel Standard volume targets facilitate renewable natural gas production 12/11
- South Africa picks Russia's Gazprombank as PetroSA refinery partner 12/11
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group