- Global Energy Infrastructure
Petrochemicals / Process Optimization / Refining / Americas / Asia/Pacific / Catalysts / Construction / Crude oil / Diesel / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Europe / Gasoline / Hydrocracking / Hydrogen / Hydrotreating / Middle East / Naphtha / Natural Gas / Octane / Utilities
H2 is the lifeblood of 21st century refineries. The application of various technological advancements and core developments has been raising the bar in the design, build, operations and maintenance of H2 facilities.
Environment & Safety / Refining / Acid Gas Removal / Carbon Management / Crude oil / Diesel / Economics / Environment / Gasoline / Hydrogen / Safety / Treating / Utilities
As refining market trends continue to support increased demand for H2, its availability and cost are critical for many refiners, creating a tough environment for securing reliable, efficient and environmentally-friendly H2.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Americas / Carbon Management / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Hydrogen / Piping
Technical and economic results from this project will be key in determining the most effective path to commercialization.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- China Shipbuilding’s and Lemissoler’s first methanol-fueled Ultramax bulk carrier receives ABS approval 12/8
- RTX's Pratt & Whitney Canada and Leonardo achieve first 100% SAF flight with AW139 helicopter 12/8
- Maersk to deploy first large methanol-enabled vessel on Asia - Europe trade lane 12/8
- Shell sees $6 B in oil and gas investments in Nigeria 12/8
- Mexico's Pemex eyeing later refinery start-up date, months after initial announcement 12/8
- Indonesia's Pertamina starts carbon injection tests in Sukowati oil and gas field 12/8
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group