- Global Energy Infrastructure
Catalyst Technology Update
Catalyst technology has progressed substantially over the last two decades. This advancement has been driven by many steps.
The Freedonia Group forecasts global demand for refining catalysts to grow 3.6%/yr to $4.7 B in 2020.
Enabling broader production flexibility and maximizing low-value feedstock upgrading to high-value products are key to maintaining higher refinery profitability.
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group