- Global Energy Infrastructure
Karre, A. V.
Avinashkumar Karre is a Process Engineer with Worley Group in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He has 13 yr of experience in the refining and chemical industries, as well as extensive experience in oil refinery revamp operations, catalysis and water treatment areas.
Hot oil, also called thermic fluid, is a heat transfer fluid (HTF) used in oil refineries and chemical plants.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group