- Construction Boxscore
Palmer, R. E.
R. E. (Ed) Palmer is the manager of downstream process engineering within the process plants and industrial business of Wood Group Mustang. He has more than 40 years of industry experience, including 20 years with Wood Group Mustang. He is responsible for directing all process design activities for downstream projects and studies, including selecting the lead process engineer and supporting team for each engagement. Mr. Palmer is a registered professional engineer in Texas and a member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers. He holds a BS degree in chemical engineering from the Missouri University of Science and Technology and has authored numerous technical articles and presentations for industry publications and meetings.
Hydrodesulfurization units are used in a petroleum refinery to process a variety of feeds to alter composition via the addition of hydrogen.
The propylene in this stream from FCC and coking units can be combined with isobutane in an alkylation unit to yield a high-value gasoline blending component—alkylate.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- IHI and ACME signed pact to supply green ammonia from India to Japan 3/1
- IAG reaches one-third of 2030 SAF target with major e-SAF deal with Twelve 3/1
- Biden administration (U.S.) says to finalize SAF climate model revisions within weeks 3/1
- Azerbaijan's Aliyev says Baku supports green energy, but world needs fossil fuels for now 3/1
- Brazil, Guyana, Suriname eye more cooperation in oil and gas 3/1
- Venezuela's February oil exports rise, but shipping delays persist 3/1
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group