- Global Energy Infrastructure
Kantar, B. O.
Begüm Öztürk Kantar is a Process Superintendent, responsible for the FCC, DC, Prime G+ and Merox units at the Tupras Izmit refinery. Her previous experience has included positions as a Process Chief Engineer and Process Engineer. She earned a BS degree in chemical and biological engineering from Koç University. In addition, she is currently working toward an MS degree in software engineering at Boğaziçi University.
Process Optimization / Refining / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Gasoline / Hydrotreating / Loss Prevention / Naphtha / Natural Gas / Sulfur / Treating / Europe
Operational flexibility is one of the key parameters that leads to success and sustainability in refinery production.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Global airlines body urges oil sector to invest more in sustainable fuel 12/6
- Clariant to cut 170 jobs after closing Romania plant, downsize German operations 12/6
- Iran Revolutionary Guards seize two vessels smuggling 4.5 million liters of fuel 12/6
- Lummus and NET Power sign strategic supplier agreement for heat transfer equipment 12/6
- Nextchem (Maire Group) awarded a process design contract by DG Fuels for a bio-waste to SAF facility in the U.S. 12/6
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group