- Global Energy Infrastructure
Thoret-Bauchet, J. P.
Jean-Pierre Thoret-Bauchet is a Process Chemist, Fouling and Process Treatment Specialist based in TOTAL Research and Technology in Feluy, France. He has 25 yr of experience in plant support and troubleshooting within TOTAL. He earned a chemical engineer degree from ENSCL Lille and a PhD in polymer and organic chemistry from the University of Lille.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Corrosion / Crude oil / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Reactors / Europe
Weak organic amines are commonly used in crude unit overhead systems to prevent acidic corrosion from chlorides and other acidic contaminants via a neutralization reaction.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- EU's candidate climate chief takes aim at fossil fuel subsidies 9/29
- LanzaTech announces collaboration with Dow to introduce bio-degradable cleaning solution 9/29
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group