- Global Energy Infrastructure
X. Wei is a full Professor in the catalytic cracking process department at the SINOPEC Research Institute of Petroleum Processing (RIPP). Her main research fields include the research and development of fundamental theory and technology for fluid catalytic cracking processes. She has applied for 115 patents (103 authorized) and published more than 30 scientific papers. Dr. Wei earned her PhD degree in chemical engineering from RIPP.
To meet increasingly stringent specifications for cleaner gasoline and to produce more clean fluid catalytic cracking (FCC) naphtha with lower olefins, a novel FCC technologya for maximizing isoparaffins was developed in the late 1990s. The technology’s principal is based on the formation and conversion of olefins in two different reaction zones.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Spain, IEA back Dutch call to phase out fossil fuel subsidies 10/2
- India increases windfall tax on petroleum crude, reduces tax on aviation turbine fuel and diesel 10/2
- Automakers say they face $14 B in fines from Biden's 'unfeasible' fuel rules 10/2
- Cnergyico imports Pakistan's first private-sector Russian crude cargo 10/2
- Singapore Exchange launches its first ammonia futures contracts 10/2
- ADNOC top exec says oil and gas could remain relevant until 2050 10/2
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group