- Global Energy Infrastructure
Allison Buenemann is the Chemicals Industry Principal for Seeq Corp. She has a process engineering background with a BS degree in chemical engineering from Purdue University and an MBA from Louisiana State University. Buenemann has a decade of experience working for and with bulk and specialty chemical manufacturers like ExxonMobil Chemical and Eastman to solve high-value business problems leveraging time series data. In her current role, she monitors the rapidly changing trends surrounding digital transformation in the chemical industry, translating them into product requirements for Seeq.
Uncertainty in global hydrocarbon markets has led to the tightening of belts on capital expenditures while new capacity comes online, driving prices lower and pinching profit margins.
Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Project Management / Refining / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Products
A common misconception in largescale process manufacturing is that minimizing downtime by increasing reliability is the key to increasing profitability.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Mitigating methane emissions: Digital strategies for the energy industry 12/11
- Phillips 66 announces 2024 capital program 12/11
- Neste partners with Coleman Oil Company to make renewable diesel more widely available in Washington State (U.S.) 12/11
- OQ signs nine agreements to establish $88-MM industrial projects in the Ladayn Polymer Park in Suhar 12/11
- New Renewable Fuel Standard volume targets facilitate renewable natural gas production 12/11
- South Africa picks Russia's Gazprombank as PetroSA refinery partner 12/11
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group