- Global Energy Infrastructure
Garcia, C. A.
Cristina Aguilar Garcia is a Technical Advisor with 20 yr of industry experience in the fields of refinery optimization and simulation, including work on digitization projects. In addition, she teaches process simulation as a Repsol Master to the refinery and headquarters teams. In 2001, she joined Repsol in the technology lab as a refinery research technician. She has held various positions within the organization. Ms. Garcia earned a degree in chemical engineering from Complutense University of Madrid.
Maintenance & Reliability / Petrochemicals / Process Control / Process Optimization / Refining / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Europe
Digitalization is fundamental to Repsol’s strategy for the future.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group