- Global Energy Infrastructure
Chakrabarti, N. C.
N. C. Chakrabarti is Vice President at Reliance Industries Ltd. and leads the company’s Smart Manufacturing Technology team. He has more than 27 yr of experience in different roles in multiple domains and geographies. Mr. Chakrabarti has worked in different profiles in continuous manufacturing operations in downstream oil and gas, chemicals, process optimization, automation, advanced process control (APC), MES and information technology services. He graduated with a chemical engineering degree from the University of Calcutta, and earned a post-graduate degree from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India.
Petrochemicals / Process Control / Refining / Analyzers / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Information Systems / Loss Prevention / Products / Reactors / Asia/Pacific
Controlling polymer quality during manufacturing is a significant challenge due to the cost, maintenance and reliability of online measurements of final product quality.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group