- Global Energy Infrastructure
Bloch, H. P.
Heinz P. Bloch resides in Montgomery, Texas. His professional career commenced in 1962 and included long-term assignments as Exxon Chemical’s Regional Machinery Specialist for the U.S. He has authored or co-written more than 780 publications, among them, 24 comprehensive books on practical machinery management, failure analysis, failure avoidance, compressors, steam turbines, pumps, oil mist lubrication and optimized lubrication for the industry. Mr. Bloch holds BS and MS degrees (cum laude) in mechanical engineering. He is an ASME Life Fellow and was awarded lifetime registration as a professional engineer in New Jersey (U.S.). Mr. Bloch is one of 10 inaugural inductees into NCE’s Hall of Fame, which honors its most distinguished alumni.
The state of understanding science and facts on one side and distinguishing these from anecdotes and often far-fetched opinions on the other side should be concerning to us. Institutions of higher learning can be disinclined to teach needed, applicable or actionable knowledge.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group