- Global Energy Infrastructure
Da Silva, M. W.
Marcio Wagner Da Silva is a Process Engineer and Stockpiling Manager at Petrobras. He has extensive experience in research, design and construction in the oil and gas industry, including developing and coordinating projects for operational improvements and debottlenecking bottom-barrel units. Dr. Silva earned a Bch degree in chemical engineering from the University of Maringa, Brazil, and a PhD in chemical engineering from the University of Campinas (UNICAMP), Brazil. In addition, he earned an MBA degree in project management from the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, and in digital transformation at PUC/RS, and is certified in business from the Getúlio Vargas Foundation.
Environment & Safety / Process Optimization / Refining / Carbon Management / Desulfurization / Economics / Engineering & Design / Environment / Gasoline / Loss Prevention / Naphtha / Products / Sulfur / Treating / Americas
Despite the forecasted trend of declining demand for transportation fuels, many markets still depend heavily on these crude oil derivatives to sustain economic activity.
Environment & Safety / Refining / Crude oil / Desulfurization / Diesel / Distillation / Economics / Engineering & Design / Equipment / Gasoline / Products / Reactors / Treating
One of the biggest challenges to the crude oil refining industry over the past decades is the development of technologies capable of reducing the environmental impact of crude oil derivatives, while also raising their performance.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
- INEOS announces the acquisition of the Eastman Texas City (U.S.) site for $500 MM 9/28
- Mexico's Pemex struggles to boost oil refining in Aug as fuel imports rise 9/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group