- Construction Boxscore
Olivier Trifilieff is the Market Sales and Business Development Manager for Pall Corp.’s FTAP group for the Europe, Middle East and Africa regions. He joined Pall Corp. in 2000 and has served in various marketing, sales and technical assistance roles for the oil and gas, refining and chemical industries.
The production of liquefied natural gas (LNG) requires a number of stages to effectively purify the feed gas. These stages are essential to maintain continuous operation and to meet product specifications. Liquid and solid contamination issues are common in many feed gas purification operations and can cause severe problems with equipment fouling, leading to additional expenses in maintenance and equipment repair, reduced production capacity and even unscheduled shutdowns.
The production of liquefied natural gas (LNG) requires a number of stages to effectively purify the feed gas. These stages are essential to maintain continuous operation and to meet product specifications.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Russia bans gasoline exports for 6 months from March 1 2/27
- Yokogawa releases OpreX carbon footprint tracer to support decarbonization in the process manufacturing industries 2/27
- Biomass-based diesel and ethanol compliance credit prices decline 45% from start of year 2/27
- MMA production via ACH Process and acrylonitrile-related production discontinued at Hiroshima, Japan plant, withdrawal from certain businesses to follow 2/27
- hte provides first high throughput unit to Shanghai Institute of Cleantech Innovation 2/27
- MAMII expands membership with Chevron, Seapeak, and TotalEnergies joining the initiative 2/27
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group