- Global Energy Infrastructure
Walther Stikvoort is a renowned authority in the field of mechanical and structural integrity of static pressure equipment. He has more than 50 yr of experience designing pressure vessels and piping and has developed numerous technical standards and practices to improve asset integrity of reputable operating companies. Mr. Stikvoort is the author of numerous peer-reviewed international journal articles spanning the field of mechanical and structural integrity. He is active as a helpdesk consultant static pressure equipment for P3 Engineering in Delft, the Netherlands.
From a historical perspective, the traditional approach to deal with “unknown magnitude of nozzle loads” can be summarized here.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group