- Global Energy Infrastructure
Hatcher, N. A.
Nate Hatcher joined OGT in 2009. For most of his career, he has been involved with various facets of gas treating or sulfur recovery. His career began with Black & Veatch Pritchard Inc. and then 7 yr with ConocoPhillips Inc. as Treating and Sulfur Processing Best Practices Network Lead. Hatcher worked briefly with Trimeric Corp. providing design and consulting services to the oil and gas sector. In 2022, he joined Phillips 66 as Director, Sulphur Processing. He holds a BS degree in chemical engi-neering from the University of Kansas, is a registered Professional Engineer in the state of Kansas, and is a member of the industry Amine Best Practices Group.
Of all the fundamental measured process variables, temperature is perhaps the most reliable.
Environment & Safety / Maintenance & Reliability / Process Optimization / Refining / Acid Gas Removal / Boilers / Catalysts / Distillation / Engineering & Design / Environment / Equipment / Loss Prevention / Naphtha / Piping / Products / Reactors / Sulfur / Treating / Americas
In May 2021, Phillips 66 started up a new methyl diethanolamine (MDEA)-based tail gas unit at its Belle Chasse, Louisiana, refinery.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Digital Exclusive: Mitigating methane emissions: Digital strategies for the energy industry 12/11
- Phillips 66 announces 2024 capital program 12/11
- Neste partners with Coleman Oil Company to make renewable diesel more widely available in Washington State (U.S.) 12/11
- OQ signs nine agreements to establish $88-MM industrial projects in the Ladayn Polymer Park in Suhar 12/11
- New Renewable Fuel Standard volume targets facilitate renewable natural gas production 12/11
- South Africa picks Russia's Gazprombank as PetroSA refinery partner 12/11
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group