- Construction Boxscore
Forsberg, C. W.
Charles Forsberg is a Principal Research Scientist in the Department of Nuclear Science and Engineering at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Dr. Forsberg has worked on chemical pilot plants and nuclear fuel cycles, and his current research interests are in low-carbon nuclear renewable futures—specifically, large-scale heat storage and nuclear biofuel systems. Before joining MIT, Dr. Forsberg was a corporate fellow at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee. He is also a member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) and a Fellow and former Director of the American Nuclear Society, and a member of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. He has published more than 300 papers and holds 12 patents. Dr. Forsberg received his chemical engineering degree from the University of Minnesota and his PhD in nuclear engineering from MIT.
Can large integrated refineries replace all crude oil with cellulosic feedstocks for drop-in hydrocarbon biofuels?
Hydrocarbon liquid fuels are central to the U.S. economy, delivering almost half the country’s energy to the residential, commercial, industrial and transportation sectors.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Linde Engineering to deliver world-scale coastal CO2 Liquefaction Plant to Yara 2/29
- ADNOC closes acquisition of 24.9% stake in OMV 2/29
- Seeq announces generative AI capabilities with Seeq AI assistant 2/29
- Singapore's middle distillates inventories cross 10 MMbbl 2/29
- Idemitsu joins JV for clean ammonia production project in Lake Charles, Louisiana (U.S.) 2/29
- Borouge expands global presence with new offices in Kenya and South Korea 2/29
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group