- Global Energy Infrastructure
Pierroberto Folgiero joined Maire Tecnimont in 2010 as the Chief Financial Officer of KT S.p.A, the group’s subsidiary, operating as licensor and contractor in the refining sector. In 2013, he was appointed CEO. Mr. Folgiero is also the Managing Director of NextChem, the company of the group operating in green chemistry. Mr. Folgiero earned a degree in economic studies from Luiss Guido Carli University.
The circular economy has already entered the public’s consciousness, and consumers are increasingly aware of the urgent need to recycle plastic, with the practice becoming more widespread than ever.
Petrochemicals / Refining / Construction / Economics / Engineering & Design / Management / People / Products
The drop in oil prices has changed the overall dynamics of the hydrocarbon processing industry (HPI), as well as reduced prices for petrochemical products. Approximately $150 B of oil and gas projects have been canceled or put on hold.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Global airlines body urges oil sector to invest more in sustainable fuel 12/6
- Clariant to cut 170 jobs after closing Romania plant, downsize German operations 12/6
- Iran Revolutionary Guards seize two vessels smuggling 4.5 million liters of fuel 12/6
- Lummus and NET Power sign strategic supplier agreement for heat transfer equipment 12/6
- Nextchem (Maire Group) awarded a process design contract by DG Fuels for a bio-waste to SAF facility in the U.S. 12/6
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group