- Global Energy Infrastructure
For more than 30 yr, ERIC WHITLEY has been a noteworthy leader in the manufacturing space. In addition to the many publications and articles he has written on various manufacturing topics, he is known for his efforts leading the Total Productive Maintenance effort at Autoliv ASP and from his involvement in the Management Certification programs at The Ohio State University, where he served as an adjunct faculty member. After an extensive career as a reliability and business improvement consultant, Whitley joined L2L, where he serves as the Director of smart manufacturing. His role is to help clients learn and implement L2L’s pragmatic and simple approach to corporate digital transformation. Whitley lives with his wife of 35 yr in Northern Utah, and when he is not working, he can usually be found on the water with a fishing rod in his hands.
Modern petrochemical processing facilities are blessed with overwhelming quantities of data, given the digital transformation taking place throughout the manufacturing industries.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Global airlines body urges oil sector to invest more in sustainable fuel 12/6
- Clariant to cut 170 jobs after closing Romania plant, downsize German operations 12/6
- Iran Revolutionary Guards seize two vessels smuggling 4.5 million liters of fuel 12/6
- Lummus and NET Power sign strategic supplier agreement for heat transfer equipment 12/6
- Nextchem (Maire Group) awarded a process design contract by DG Fuels for a bio-waste to SAF facility in the U.S. 12/6
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group