- Global Energy Infrastructure
Reza Ehsani, M.
Dr. Mohammad Reza Ehsani serves as a professor in the chemical engineering department at Isfahan University of Technology (IUT). He began his career in chemical engineering at Sharif University of Technology, where he graduated with a BSc degree. Dr. Ehsani earned his MSc degree and PhD at UMIST University, Manchester, UK.
Distillation as a volatilities-based process is used to separate components of a mixture to a liquid phase richer in less volatile components, and a vapor phase richer in more volatile components.
Petrochemicals / Engineering & Design / Process Optimization / Refining / Information Systems / Distillation
Distillation is one of the most used separation operations in the chemical and petroleum industries.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Dow's board of directors approves final investment decision for Path2Zero Project 11/28
- Yokogawa and FPT Software ink global partnership to advance DX solution offerings 11/28
- Topsoe selected by Santa Maria Renewable Resources to deliver technology for renewable fuels project in Texas (U.S.) 11/28
- Black Sea storm disrupts Russian and Kazakh oil exports 11/28
- Arkona Allied Container's 'Enviro Feeder' methanol-fueled fleet sets sail in 2025-2026 11/28
- Virgin Atlantic jet takes off for maiden transatlantic flight on low-carbon fuel 11/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group