- Global Energy Infrastructure
Reza Ehsani, M.
Dr. Mohammad Reza Ehsani serves as a professor in the chemical engineering department at Isfahan University of Technology (IUT). He began his career in chemical engineering at Sharif University of Technology, where he graduated with a BSc degree. Dr. Ehsani earned his MSc degree and PhD at UMIST University, Manchester, UK.
Distillation as a volatilities-based process is used to separate components of a mixture to a liquid phase richer in less volatile components, and a vapor phase richer in more volatile components.
Petrochemicals / Engineering & Design / Process Optimization / Refining / Information Systems / Distillation
Distillation is one of the most used separation operations in the chemical and petroleum industries.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Taiwan's CPC Corp seeks second jet fuel cargo this year 9/26
- Square Robot revolutionizes robotic tank inspections with EPRI’s Incubatenergy Labs 9/26
- Kuwait's oil exports shift from crude oil to petroleum products 9/26
- Indonesia's Pertamina aims to finish revamping TPPI petrochemical plant in Q4 9/26
- DHL and Sasol join hydrogen firm HH2E on sustainable jet fuel project 9/25
- Indorama Ventures achieves 100 billion PET bottles recycling milestone 9/25
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group