- Construction Boxscore
joined the Intelligent Energy board as CEO in September 2006. He was previously vice president of corporate venturing at Rolls-Royce Plc. During his time with Rolls-Royce, Dr. Winand managed a power systems business, introduced new manufacturing technologies into the group, and was responsible for defining and supervising the implementation of strategies for deriving additional value from the group’s technology assets. Dr. Winand holds a PhD from the University of Cambridge, an MBA degree from the University of Warwick and a BEng degree from Imperial College in London. He is a governing board member of the EU’s Fuel Cell Hydrogen Joint Undertaking (FCH JU) and treasurer of the FCH JU’s New Industrial Grouping. He is also a member of the UK government’s Green Economy Council, advising the secretaries of state for the Department of Energy and Climate Change; the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs; and the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Until recently, Dr. Winand was also a member of the University of Cambridge’s alumni advisory board.
As the global population and the demand for more and more energy has grown, so too has the detrimental impact on the air we breathe and, as a consequence, public health.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Honeywell adds augmented reality to its Immersive Field Simulator 2/23
- Vitol Bunkers takes delivery of first biofuel barge in Asia 2/23
- TotalEnergies’ Texas refinery running at minimal rates 2/23
- EIA: U.S. crude stockpiles rise, products draw on low refining rates 2/23
- Iraq reopens North Refinery in Baiji closed for a decade 2/23
- Airbus and TotalEnergies sign strategic partnership for sustainable aviation fuels 2/23
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group