- Global Energy Infrastructure
Stefan Ditting is a Product Manager at HIMA with more than 4 yr of practical experience as an Application Engineer and 2 yr as a trainer before moving into product management. His responsibilities include the compact SIL3 controllers HIMatrix and industrial communication. In this context, he actively began his work in the field of automation security in 2006. Besides several publications in in professional journals and congress papers, he actively works on different security committees like DKE/UK931.1 and VDMA. Ditting graduated with a degree in electrical engineering (specializing in automation) at the BA Stuttgart.
Ethernet-APL (advanced physical layer) brings the benefits of digital communication to harsh environments of the process industry at the field level.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Nuberg EPC wins IOCL’s Propylene Purification Package with Skid Mounted Technology Deployment 9/29
- Cuba warns of worsening blackouts as fuel crisis bites 9/29
- Russia considers fuel export quotas to tackle high prices 9/29
- Ultra low-sulfur diesel loadings from Russia's Primorsk to fall in October 9/29
- INEOS announces the acquisition of the Eastman Texas City (U.S.) site for $500 MM 9/28
- Mexico's Pemex struggles to boost oil refining in Aug as fuel imports rise 9/28
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group