- Global Energy Infrastructure
Brian Gallagher has more than 30 yr of experience leading strategic planning, organizational development, marketing and sales efforts for design and construction firms. He has authored three books and was named a Top 20 Construction Influencer by Procore.
When it comes to quality in construction projects, it is easy to focus only on materials and installation—it makes sense that high-quality components lead to a high-quality end product.
A convergence of events has disrupted the construction industry.
Executive Viewpoint: The talent pipeline: The construction industry’s quest to find a skilled workforce
The oil and gas industry experienced unprecedented disruption in 2020.
- ... 1 pages
Current Digital Edition
Sign up to Receive Our Newsletter
- Global airlines body urges oil sector to invest more in sustainable fuel 12/6
- Clariant to cut 170 jobs after closing Romania plant, downsize German operations 12/6
- Iran Revolutionary Guards seize two vessels smuggling 4.5 million liters of fuel 12/6
- Lummus and NET Power sign strategic supplier agreement for heat transfer equipment 12/6
- Nextchem (Maire Group) awarded a process design contract by DG Fuels for a bio-waste to SAF facility in the U.S. 12/6
- Lummus and Toshiba announce partnership for advanced carbon capture solutions 12/5
Construction Boxscore: Project Spotlight
Long Son Petrochemicals Complex
Long Son, Vietnam
Siam Cement Group